Introducing Art Rentals
Anderson Rentals is a pioneer in the equipment rental industry. Back in the 50s Raymond "Andy" Anderson along with some other Kansas City businessmen formed what would later become the American Rental Association, which today is one of the largest trade organizations in the world. Back then the goal was bringing professional grade quality equipment to homeowners and other markets, who had no choice but to buy. Today Anderson Rentals is pleased to introduce the availability of fine art in it's rental products that also were hereto only available in museums and high-end art galleries for purchase.
People rent art for many reasons. They may need art to stage for a special event or to attract buyers in a home sale. They may simply like the variety of renting instead of owning, or how much further their budget goes with rental instead of sales. Or they many find renting-to-own as their way to collect art. For this reason then we offer both short-term and long term rates, as well as rent-to-own programs. The most common reason for renting, among all types of art renters, is to have pieces rotating in and out of their space that enables them to spark up conversations with guests either on a continuous basis or just for special occasions at a lower cost.
Why Individuals Rent Art:
• People choosing art for their homes are often intimidated by the thought of making a major investment in art. Renting allows the customer to “try” before they buy. Want to check if your art matches your couch cushions? Rent it for a week and see. The vast majority of renters do end up purchasing but renting allows buyers to spread this cost out, afford more art, and allow them to fine tune their collection.
• Renting artwork allows home owners to have beautiful art in their home at any time (maybe they are staging their home for sale, or trying to impress visitors for a party, need ‘props’ for wedding pictures or family portraits, etc), and when they want a new look they can simply rent a different piece.
• Apartment renters and student housing residents like rental because their space may change frequently.
• As your taste change so can your art, or maybe you have limited space. Keep it at least 3 months at low LT rates and you can return it or swap it for new art. Just perfect for a new look each season of the year.
• Just got to have the original or commissioned piece but need to make payments, rent-to-own is for you.
Why Companies Rent Art:
• Many businesses are choosing art rentals instead of purchasing because it allows them to keep their decor fresh without having to invest a lot of money into new art.
• Changing the artwork regularly enables employers to set the tone of the room(s) depending on how they want to be seen by their clients or create an atmosphere for their employees.
Find out for yourself how practical and easy renting art is at MEA Fine Art.
Weekly short term rates are available on giclee reproductions and art prints. The short-term rates are perfect for the special occasion, or just to take it home and see if it matches the couch. Selling your house? Fine art can make you listing inspiring but it also makes you memorable. Fine art is extremely memorable, people looking at open houses will get confused on which house had what features, but they’re sure to recall the one that had the great art. Are you having a wedding or family portrait taken? Dress up the occasion and your guests’ enjoyment with great art for the occasion. Fine Art is an amazing conversation starter. Even film makers commonly need art on a short-term rental basis. Because we are real fine artists and not just an internet brand, we can advise you on what art is suitable for you needs, and help make your event and space say what you mean and get noticed.
Long-term rates aren't really long-term, just 3 months, and available on original paintings as well as all prints and special orders. How you can rent original fine art at unbelievably low rates and after 3 months return it or swap it out for something new. Our rent to own rates on originals are even lower. Try it before you buy by renting. 50% of the rental fees paid can be applied against the purchase price. Fine turn your collection to perfection with the versatility of our rental programs.
Purchase prices for the originals, prints and merchandise available on the artwork are listed in the “add to cart” dropdowns on the artworks page. Rental rates posted are for a museum wrapped giclee reproduction on canvas, with solid black sides, in the size of the original artwork. The ST minimum weekly rate and LT 4-wks rates are for renting the reproduction. LT Rent-to-own rates on originals are 1/10th the purchase price.
Rentals can be converted into purchase at anytime. 50% of rental fees paid can be applied on up to 80% of purchase price at renter’s request. Purchase credits are not transferable between artworks. Conversions are not automatic or reversible after the fact. Although, we make every effort to notify renters if they have reached the 80% ceiling on purchase credits or qualify to convert the account to long-term rates (rentals > 4 wks), you are responsible for notifying us of any term changes you desire.
Paintings are photographed and condition noted with customer on renting. Customer is responsible for all losses, damages and liabilities on the artwork or other personal, private, or public property while out on rent (including transporting and hanging). Appropriate proof of insurance is required on all original and enhanced giclees, and recommended for all collectors.
A security deposit is required on all art rentals. Security deposits are higher the shorter the term. This is because the wear and tear damages, losses, costs, and risks are higher on ST frequently turned art. Security deposits on LT or RTO rentals are 25% of purchase cost, and abt 50% on ST rentals. Special orders (size and configurations not in stock) can require 3-5 weeks lead time. A 50% cancellation charge applies on all special orders. A full refund is issued on cancelation of in stock items prior to delivery or shipping. Early cancellation fees apply to LT and RTO contracts cancelled during the required term of 3 mos.
MEA Fine Art also accepts credit cards and PayPal financing is available on qualified purchases. Shipping or delivery charges are additional. Shipping is an actual cost and sites that offer free shipping have built this cost into their pricing; please call for shipping quotes as we are happy to work with you to reduce these costs. The shipping calculator on our website is the highest estimates of shipping. Actual shipping and handling charges will depend on your method of shipping desired. Call (785) 843-2044.